Community Docs: Mission Statement
Communities are welcome to establish their own Mission Statements. Here is one example:
Our Mission is to:
- Create a model for living together comfortably, harmoniously, financially successfully, and with individual freedom and empowerment. When we feel free to show up with all of who we are, unprecedented energy and creativity is unleashed.
- Caretake our land to maximize its health and productivity, using eco-friendly, sustainable solutions such as Permaculure, Biodynamic / organic farming, & renewable energy resources.
- Honor, sanctify, and preserve sacred spaces, and create more of them.
- Cover Members’ basic needs for food and shelter so they are free to tune in to their higher calling, hear the truth of their soul, and choose work that is meaningful to them and allows them to express their unique gifts and talents. Wisdom traditions affirm that when we act from deep integrity and align with what we feel called to do, the universe conspires to support us.
- Create safe and caring spaces that support members in reclaiming wholeness (both individually and collectively) & thereby finding their right relationship & connection with the outside world.
- Empower all members to grow into the strongest, healthiest version of themselves, who take full responsibility for their words and actions
- Create healthy functional communities that allow members to focus on the work they want to do.
- Celebrate creativity and do something constructive on behalf of others.
- Support the DomeGaia Mission of providing low cost, high quality, eco-friendly homes for the world.
- Have fun!